MANASQUAN, N.J. — Gaining senior management support is essential for the success of any workplace wellness program, wellness experts agree.
The support of senior management is always one of the chief concerns of workplace wellness professionals, according to our annual wellness management surveys.
That is why the Wellness Management Information Center has organized an audio Webcast addressing this important topic for May 28.
Senior management can make or break a wellness program considering they have control of the money, resources, and employees’ time.
The expert presenter will be Judd Allen, president of the Human Resources Institute, LLC. Allen is a member of the Board of Directors of the National Wellness Institute, and serves on the editorial board of the American Journal of Health Promotion.
Most managers are aware that wellness programs are valuable they just need to understand the value and benefits to supporting it.
If employees see their supervisors supportive of their wellness program the employees will feel more comfortable getting involved and in turn start living a healthier lifestyle.
During this program you will learn how to face opposition and change the opinions of management in your favor. Find out how to successfully get your senior management team more involved!
Join the Wellness Management Information Center and Judd Allen for “Worksite Wellness: How to Successfully Gain Senior Management Support,” a special 60-minute audio webcast scheduled for Thursday, May 28, 2009 from 1:30-2:30 PM EDT.
– How senior management can improve your wellness program
– Strategies to face resistance to your program
– How to change the attitudes of senior management in your favor
– Strategies to change opinions of management who actively or quietly oppose wellness program
– Approaches to getting your management team more involved
– Tips for developing a business case
H-ow to develop wellness leadership skills
– Tactics for changing management culture
– How to inspire by example
– Live question and answer session
– Full information on the program along with registration details are available at: http://www.healthresourcesonline.com/edu/wellnessmgmt.htm
Address: Wellness Programs Management Advisor, 1913 Atlantic Avenue, Suite 200, Manasquan, NJ 08736; (732) 292-1100, www.wellnessjunction.com.
# # #
About the Wellness Management Information Center.
The Wellness Management Information Centeris a part of Health Resources Publishing LLC which has been providing targeted information to healthcare professionals for the more than 30 years.
We have been tracking, compiling, analyzing and reporting on trends in wellness and health promotion since the mid-1980s.
That expertise has been translated into books, special reports, white papers, management guides and audio conferences and webcasts for wellness and health promotion professionals.
# # #